- ENTRY DEADLINE IS APRIL,7TH, PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR DETAILS.
- For Hair & Make-up Please Call Lisa Bentley At (302) 438-2890 or Margaret Burns At (941) 266-1515
- "JUST IN" FOR OUR FIFTH RUNNING OF THE CROWN JEWEL, WE HAVE VERY SPECIAL PROFESSIONAL DANCE SHOWS!!! FRIDAY & SATURDAY EVENINGS WITH RHYTHM DANCE CHAMPIONS "Emanuel Pierre - Antoine & Liana Churilova".
- Pro/am Teachers that are on package or dances minimum 150 dances receive $7 ($5 Youth & Juniors)per single dance & $5 ($3 Youth & Juniors)per dance in mulit- dance entries.
- Off package Teachers receive $5 ($3 Youth & Juniors)per single dance & $3 ($1 Youth & Juniors)per dance in multi-dance entries. "MIN. 10 DANCES TO QUALIFY". Enjoy the bonuses, you deserve it!!!
Discover The Turnberry Isle Hotel and Resort, Miami ( Aventura) and bask the sights, sounds and experiences of Florida's legendary Gold Coast. Featuring
- a beachfront location with lavish suites,
- a luxurious spa and championship golf,
- this North Miami luxury hotel & resort is an unforgettable escape.
And please remember, we arranged the schedule to allow for you to arrive on Wednesday and have dinner to be "on your own". We hope you will enjoy your unique dining experiences.
The TRIPLE CROWN is the only choice if you desire LUXURY. the LARGEST PURSES (a half a MILLION dollars offered in cash prizes, scholarships, FREE MONEY drawings, Top Teachers Pot of Gold, awards, and merchandise.), and EXCELLENT ORGANIZATION. Dance Beat states, "Those of you familiar with the Triple Crown events, know they follow a formula.
They are always held in luxury (4- & 5-Star) hotels and always allow adequate time for sumptuous dining." Further, "This is one of the richest prizes in dancesport..."
- Sparkling sugar-white beaches.
- Tranquil turquoise waters.
- Exceptional recreation.
- Sizzling nightlife.
South Florida has a lot to offer, and the Turnberry Isle Hotel & Resort puts you at the center of it all. When you're ready to explore, you'll find an abundance of treasures from the dazzling beaches to Las Olas famed boutiques and shops. Or enjoy with a variety of outdoor activities like golf, tennis, volleyball, jet skiing, scuba diving, yacht tours and deep-sea fishing.
From discovering the boutiques of Las Olas Boulevard to exploring the canals of the Florida Intracoastal Waterway, Turnberry Isle can surprise and delight even the most discerning traveler.
The local shopping and entertainment is only surpassed by the pristine beaches and waterways.
The Turnberry Isle and the Gold Coast of Florida offer a welcome respite for anyone seeking adventure or looking to escape from it all. Located just minutes from Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, embraces its role as a timeless treasure, yet welcomes guests with a gracious contemporary spirit Presenting cuisine that will inspire even the most discerning palates.